Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BIG BOYS

We had an appointment a week an a half ago and at the end of the ultrasound the Tech said, "Are you ready for this?" I had no idea what she was talking about and was a little nervous but I replied "I guess so." She informed us that Baby A was already 3 lbs 11ozs (in the 88% in size) and that Baby B was already 4 lbs 8ozs (98% in size!). This was at my 28th week, so they forcasted to week 38 and are guessing they will both be over 8lbs, maybe closer to 9lbs each!! She kept saying I was made for this and that I could do it again if we want, so thankfully they are not a bit concerned about me, early labor, or bed rest which was a wonderful relief for me! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as Jonathan is going to be down in San Antonio for close to 3 more weeks. We are anxious to all be together again.

No comments: