Tuesday, July 6, 2010

March

They just love to get in the fridge if we ever let them...
Huge blizzard came through, we were interested to see how the boys would like it, but they still don't like going in the snow... maybe next year :)

Cutie Caleb with his soccer ball, just adorable!! I love his expression


Sweetheart Noah with his rugby ball, just precious!! Those look my my cheeks when I was little :)

The other day the boys threw the soccer ball back and forth for probably 10 minutes! It was just heart-warming

Noah holding the soccer ball

Jonathan starting to make a massive snowman!

Caleb, Jonathan and Noah

Jonathan and his insanely big snowman! This didn't melt for weeks!


Making funny faces

Boy do I love when they just sit and read books, it is so quite and peaceful, I love it!!

Everything turns into a phone to them. This is a cookie that Noah is using to talk on the phone, it's hilarious

Look at this sute little boy! This is Caleb, sometimes his smile really makes me think of some of the pictures of me when I was little

This is the most crazy outfit they have ever worn so far. I'm sure I was tired and it was early and I didn't feel like changing them into their clothes...then they insisted on wanting to wear the shirts...then they needed hats and vests :)

Jonathan pushing and pulling the boys around

The boys sweeping with their brooms. They will go and make us get the big one down and sweep with them too! The neighbors probably think I am crazy and sweep all the time, but I'm really just holding it usually
My cousin Dana came in town and was able to help my parents out with the boys when we went back down to Mississippi

No comments: