Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SO BEHIND!!!

Well, for the past few months now some of you may have noticed that nothing new has been posted! Although by now since I am so delayed in my postings I don't really think anyone looks at this.... maybe that's part of my problem, I really wonder sometimes if it's a waste of time. It you do look at this if you could make a comment I would love it and it would help encourage me to keep it updated! :)

I am sorry for the few of you who check up on us, but I am now trying to catch up a little bit. The boys transitioned to one nap a day which took away quite a bit of time that I used to be able to use towards this sort of stuff. Then our new house is a corner lot, so when spring came I was pretty much a slave towards the yard. But now that is all finished and I will post some pictures :)

2 comments:

lisa said...

I'm here I'm here. But I'm sure you probably knew that. I love checking blogs when Jack takes a nap. So here I am. :)

Jonathan and Jillian Mayles said...

Thanks so much Lisa, your comments are making my day! :)