Tuesday, July 6, 2010

May 2010

Great Grandma and Grandpa Arnold came to visit on their way back from Arizona. We LOVED getting to see them! We went out to DIA to surprise them...
Noah with his lawn mower and his new hat that Great Grandma made him.
Caleb with Mommy's boot on :)
Noah with my boots on. Their smiles crack me up!
I just ADORE this picture!!
Giving each other a hug :)
These are the paintings I did during 2 church services. One during each service, up on stage. The sermon was on Psalms 1, talking about a tree bring rooted by streams of water. I had to paint faster than I've ever painted in my life, but it was a cool experience.
Jonathan and Noah after taking a nap together
Holding hands walking around the house...
Their FIRST HAIR CUT!!! This is Noah, they both loved getting to sit in the trucks :)

Caleb, Noah


My first bouquet the boys picked for me at the park. They just kept going and getting more and more, it was so sweet.
Jonathan's brother Denys' college graduation from UCCS. He had to come in on a wheelchair because he ripped his achilles tendon.

Noah with Rick and Mary at the graduation...
Andrew and Jonathan
Jonathan and I
Gay Hope reading to the boys
My sweet sweet boys!!
Brian and Caleb

Andrew and Noah
Noah putting golf balls around his neck
The uncles playing with their nephews
Uncle Andrew reading them a story...
Noah getting a kick out of Denys
Aunt Shantelle with the boys in the car, they loved it!
They thought this made a great horse ride!!
Utterly adorable and sweet!!
SO PRECIOUS!!! Caleb is hugging Noah
Starting to go on long bike rides again, the boys love it!
We rode to Cherry Creek Reservoir on this ride.
Me and My tough little boys

Jonathan and his sweet boys
All ready to go!
They just love riding on daddy's back lately! They love bailing off too!
Uncle Jason reading with the boys
Jason and Caleb at the Denver Aquarium
They had so much fun running and chasing bubbles that were coming out from a large bubble machine.
We went to the zoo on Memorial day with my parents and my brother Jason.
Us with Noah

Grandpa Rick and Caleb
Grandma Mary and Noah
Caleb and I


1 comment:

lisa said...

Looking through these photos and comments, I am struck by just how much you love your precious family. You are such a sweet mom, bursting with love and cherishing every little thing that you get to do together. What a blessing you are to your family!! Enjoy these moments! (I know you will.)